V-C15 Homeopathic medicine 250 ml
Conditions of nervous exhaustion, nervous weakness, fatigue, and depression; insomnia from prolonged mental effort; nervous headaches; lethargy; general nervous fatigue, physical fatigue; inability to concentrate; syncopal tendency.Mode of action
All cellular metabolism is governed by vitamin cofactors. Increasing one’s vitamin intake results in both increased mental and physical vigour. Feelings of mental and/or physical exhaustion subside, and there is a demonstrated return of energy. To facilitate this, vitamin substances have been synergistically added to the following homeopathic remedies:
Acidum phosphoricum: Physical and mental weakness; depressed and apathetic; inability to do mental work; mental indifference and discouragement. A remedy for grief, and an overwhelming response to grief. Drowsiness during the day; impotence, nocturnal seminal emissions without erection.
Cocculus: Extreme physical weakness, exhaustion; irritability, depression, insomnia; weakness or localized paralysis of the neck muscles, causing a feeling of heaviness in the head (the neck is incapable of holding the head up).
Helonias dioica: Exhaustion and overexertion (especially of women), accompanied by uterine affections; nervous irritation, depression, a desire for solitude; feeling of discouragement.
Ignatia: Nervous exhaustion, irritability, and hyperesthesia of all the senses following prolonged mental depression, or causing hypersensitivity to emotions or sad events; egocentric desire for solitude.
Sepia: Depression; irritability and moodiness; mental stasis, sluggishness, and dullness. Disconnected and indifferent to those around.
Zincum metallicum: Great nervous exhaustion, restlessness of the legs; irritability of the nervous system; slow mental conception, poor memory, mental depression, and dissatisfaction. Burning and weakness along the spinal cord; peripheral neuropathy causing numbness or burning.Remedies to be considered
- During menopause: R10 additionally
- Sleep disturbances: R14 additionally
- Endocrine disturbances: R19 or R20
- Impotence: R41
- Hypotension: R44
- Hypoglycemic symptoms: BIO 86
- Considered in any case of high emotion: PPD, insomnia, depression, anxiety, death or loss of a loved one, the breakup of a significant relationship, the stress of surgery, a humiliating or deeply disappointing experience, the after-shock of auto accident….
- Emotional trauma, 1 tsp. may be administered on an as needed basis.
- Chronic cases, 1 tsp. 3 times daily.
- If there is no observable improvement within 3 weeks, this is not the appropriate formula and treatment protocol should be revised.
Acidum phosphoricum D3 1 g, Cocculus D5 1 g, Helonias dioica D5 1 g, Ignatia D5 1 g, Sepia D6 1 g, Zincum metallicum D6 0.1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ascorbic acid, lemon extract, rose hips decoction, rowan-berry decoction, caramel, saccharose, ethanol, purified water.Dosage
Adults and children (ages 16 and up) 2 teaspoons 1-2 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Shake well before use.Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if sensitive to alcohol.
- Notice for diabetics: 1 teaspoon = 5 ml = 0,12 carbohydrate units.
For more information, please consult your healthcare practitioner.DIN-HM 80031860