- Increases plasma levels of CoQ10 significantly more per mg compared to ubiquinone
- Allows for higher peak plasma levels of CoQ10 especially when higher plasma CoQ10 are required
- Ubiquinol is a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of CoQ10
- Kaneka QH brand ubiquinol is naturally produced via yeast fermentation and is free of the impurities of synthetically processed CoQ10
- Genetically modified organism (GMO) free, allergen free and Kosher certified
The only lipid-soluble endogenously synthesized antioxidant, CoQ10 (ubiquinone) has well established roles as a free radical scavenger in both mitochondrial and lipid membranes, as an electron carrier essential to cellular respiration and ATP production and recently has it has been shown to influence gene expression. Given the central role of CoQ10 in mitochondrial function and cellular antioxidant protection, its clinical applications are extensive. Just a few of the many health conditions associated with requiring supplemental CoQ10 to boost levels are: general antioxidant support, cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, protection during cardiac surgery, high cholesterol being treated by drugs, especially statins), cancer (to boost immune function and/or offset chemotherapy side effects), diabetes mellitus, male infertility, Alzheimer’s (prevention) and Parkinson’s disease (prevention and treatment), periodontal disease and macular degeneration. The reduced form of CoQ10, ubiquinol, has emerged as a more effective therapy for increasing plasma levels of CoQ10 than most forms of ubiquinone due to its increased solubility.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
Each Softgel Contains:
- Ubiquinol CoQ10 (Kaneka Q+) (Microorganism) - 100 mg
- Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed) - 297 mg
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, vitamin E (non-GMO sunflower oil).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
1 softgel 1–3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.