S5 Kali muriaticum Homeopathic medicine Schuessler salt 6X 200 tablets (20 g)
Kali muriaticum is a remedy for sluggish conditions. Use it for thick, white discharges giving rise to catarrhs affecting the skin and mucous membranes.
S5 will remedy greyish adherent secretions, eruptive fever with itching and desquamation, chronic affections of the respiratory track, chronic bronchitis, and pneumonia. In acute conditions, use it for coughs, colds, sore throats, and tonsillitis. Also on the list are aphthae, pharyngitis, jaundice, thick and dark blood hemorrhagia, impetigo, and cradle cap.
A keynote to remember about Kali muriaticum is the presence of a thick, white-coated tongue.Mode of action
ROLE: Electrochemical, catalytic, misc.
MEMORY KEY: Congestion remover.
INDICATIONS: Conditions arising from faulty collagen synthesis. 2nd stage of inflammations, characterised by: swelling, congestion and pain. Fibromas, herpetic ulcers. Burns; keloids; contusion. Hypochlorhydria.
- Blocked eustachian tubes, laryngitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, pleurisy.
- Skin conditions: eczema, scaling.
- 2nd stages of fever.
- Dry, hacking coughs.
- Hypochlorydria especially after prolonged vomiting.
- Metabolic alkalosis from excess vomiting and diarrhea.
- High sodium chloride intake associated with edema and hypertension.
- Diabetes and diuretic therapy causing increased renal potassium loss.
Caution: to be used with caution in renal conditions which cause K elevation.
- Exudate: thick white viscid mucus; clear watery exudate from herpetic vesicles; dry powdery, white exudate on the surface of the skin.
< Dry heat, fatty rich foods, physical exertion.
> Cold applications to affected part.
> Keeping still.
TONGUE: White or greyish-white coating.
IRIS: Stomach zone-hypochlorhydria; arcus sclerosis; acid wash; flared, white autonomic wreath.Ingredients
Each 6X tablets contains: Kali muriaticum……………………. 6X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children > 12 years 4 tablets; Children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; Infants (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Consult a health care practitioner
- If symptoms persist or worsen.
- Before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80013668