S4 Ferrum phosphoricum Homeopathic medicine Schuessler salt 6X and 200 tablets (20 g)
Ferrum phosphoricum should always be considered as a supplementary remedy in first-aid situations. It is an oxygen carrier and it oxygenates all tissues of the body and is important in acute situations such as congestion, inflammatory pain, high temperature, hemorrhagia, and open wounds (apply powder).
Ferrum phosphoricum is also used in diarrhea, dysmenorrhea, enuresis, vertigo, abscesses, watering of the eyes, conjunctivitis, cystitis, angina, gingivitis, contusions, bruises, muscular injuries and trauma.
S4 can be used in chronic situations such as shortness of breath, asthma, anemia (S4 helps in the formation of hemoglobin) and chronic inflammatory conditions (e.g. colitis).Mode of action
MEMORY KEY: Inflammation remover.
INDICATIONS: Acute localised inflammation and infections causing heat and pain. 1st stage of inflammation and infection. Pallor, tiredness, and weakness in chronic conditions. Hypochromic, microcytic anemia.
- Inflammation, before the onset of other symptoms; fever below 39oC.
- Bruises, contusions, dislocations, nose bleed in children; passive hemorrhaging.
- Growth and pregnancy – difficulties absorbing iron; female childbearing years.
- Iron deficiency anemia, pallor, fatigue.
- Low resistance to infection.
- Loss of muscle tension causing relaxation of vascular musculature leading to vascular insufficiency, phlebitis.
- Exudate: mucous membranes dry, irritated, inflamed before discharges begin.
< Heat, excitement, motion, physical exertion.
> Rest, cold applications.
TONGUE: Beefy red.
IRIS: Acid wash; flared autonomic wreath.Ingredients
Each 6X tablets contains: Ferrum phosphoricum………….. 6X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children > 12 years 4 tablets; Children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; Infants (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Consult a health care practitioner
- If symptoms persist or worsen.
- Before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80011393