S12 Silicea Homeopathic medicine Schuessler salt 6X 200 tablets (20 g)
Silicea is a cleanser and eliminator. It can often initiate the healing process by promoting suppuration and breaking-up pathological accumulation e.g. abscesses.
S12 influences collagen production and is a constituent of the hair, skin, nails, and surfaces of the bones and therefore, it is an excellent remedy for rickets, brittle bones, osteoporosis, delayed growth, alopecia, chalazion, sty, boils and hives.
It can also be used for otitis, otorrhea (excoriating fetid liquid), frequent micturition, early irritating menses, and irritating, clear, milky discharge in the mucous membrane.Mode of action
MEMORY KEY: Calcium reorganizer; eliminator.
INDICATIONS: Abnormal nutrition and calcification of bone or connective tissue. Articular degeneration. Osteophytes, nodes, avascular necrosis. Facilitates removal of pathogenic and foreign waste from the body.
- Periods of growth; rachitis due to inadequate nutrition or assimilation; vertebral abnormalities; bone ulceration, exostosis, poor bone mineralization.
- Disturbed tooth development – impaired enamel formation.
- Chronic suppurations; abscesses, fistulas.
- Mucous membrane inflammation; poor wound healing.
- Weak, easy splitting nails.
- Adrenal atrophy.
- Exudate: chronic, purulent and mucopurulent discharges; increased perspiration especially of the extremities.
< Cold, dry air; physical exertion.
> Warmth; hot, humid, wet weather, pressure.
IRIS: Check skin zone. Arcus sclerosis.Ingredients
Each 6X tablets contains: Silicea………………………………… 6X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children > 12 years 4 tablets; Children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; Infants (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Consult a health care practitioner
- If symptoms persist or worsen.
- Before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80011394