Frankincense P-E02 5 ml
Regular price Sale price $22.02
Unit price / per
Shipping calculated at checkout.
100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil – Organic
Antifungal • Cicatrisant • Average antibacterial • Encourages spiritual elevation • Antidepressant
- Air diffusion to improve spiritual elevation ++++
- Atonic scars and wounds, ulcers +++
- Skin and nail fungal infections +++
- Palliative care++++
- 3 drops of Frankincense on coal will help you reach a meditative state more easily.
- 3 drops of Frankincense and 2 drops Sesame oil on the solar plexus, coronal chakra or along the spine, for meditation; on the skin fungal infection according to the case. reapply as needed
- In a diffuser: Diffusing Frankincense essential oil will turn your home into a temple. It encourages healthy, uplifted moods and provides a beautiful aromatic environment. Please use freely to encourage and enhance vitality during the challenging winter months. Diffuse Frankincense with Lavender and a drop of Peppermint to ease tension and discomfort of the head and emotions.
Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure.
Used in aromatherapy topically and/or by inhalation as a nervine and calmative.
Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
Used in aromatherapy topically to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises and burns.
Boswellia sacra* (Frankincense essential oil) (stem resin) 100%
Also known as “Boswellia Carterii”
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Instructions for use:
Adults (18 years and older): Topical local application: add 1-5 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day.
Body massage: add 5-15 drops to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply once daily. For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted.
Direct inhalation: apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 times per day.
For occasional use only. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Store at room temperature.
For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
Due to the high resins, this essential oil gets too thick to pour, please place in hot water before use or remove the internal dropper once opened.
Cautions and warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid exposure to the applied area(s) to the sun.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Known adverse reactions:
If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.