Deep Immune Tonic
Who doesn't love the simplicity of capsules? They are convenient. You can take the whole bottle or just enough for a weekend out. They are powerful.
Deep Immune® Capsules At A Glance
- Capsules Are Vegan And Gluten Free
- Increases Your Chances Of Staying Healthy
- Convenient And Simple Packaging
- More Potent Formula Than In Raw Form
The Deep Immune® VegiCaps are just our classic tincture in dry form. Our Deep Immune® line is one of the best-selling cold and flu preventatives from St. Francis Herb Farm. Capsules have no taste and digest easily. The process used to create these capsules helps to maintain their incredible potency and ability to deliver the same effects as the original.
St. Francis Herb Farm's Deep Immune® Capsules contains only certified organic and/or wildcrafted herbs.
Medicinal Ingredients (340 mg per capsule):
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root) 68 mg (5:1, DHE 340 mg)
- Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root) 51 mg (5:1, DHE 255 mg)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root) 51 mg (5:1, DHE 255 mg)
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body) 51 mg (5:1, DHE 255 mg)
- Ligustrum (Ligustrum lucidum, fruit) 34 mg (5:1, DHE 170 mg)
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit) 34 mg (5:1, DHE 170 mg)
- White Atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala, rhizome) 34 mg (5:1, DHE 170 mg)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root and stolon) 17 mg (5:1, DHE 85 mg)
Hypromellose (vegicap) Rice hulls powder CONTAINS NO: dairy, egg, wheat, soy, artificial preservatives, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times per day. To avoid digestive upset, take with food/meal. Duration of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are breastfeeding; if you have a liver disorder, an acute infection, or an autoimmune disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use: if you are pregnant; if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder; if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity/allergy can occur; in which case, discontinue use. Store away from children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.