Deep Immune for Allergies
Twice a year you can't wait to get outside and enjoy the budding flowers or walk on the crunch of fallen leaves. Oh wait, never mind. That's right. It's more like twice a year Kleenex packs litter your car and bedside tables.
Deep Immune® For Allergies At A Glance
- Great tasting
- Effective formula for children
- Helps eliminate reoccurring colds
Deep Immune® For Allergies builds off the power of the original and focuses on alleviating the symptoms of seaonal allergies . This formula will help reduce your itchy eyes, hay fever symptoms and allergy discomforts. Deep Immune® For Allergies is a non-drowsy natural alternative that we know will help you enjoy life 365 days-a-year.
St. Francis Herb Farm's Deep Immune® For Allergies contains only certified organic and/or wildcrafted herbs.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
- Nettle (Urtica dioica, spring tops) 0.30 ml (1:4, QCE 75 mg dry OR 1:1, QCE fresh 300 mg fresh)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root) 0.25 ml (1:4, QCE 62.5 mg)
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, thallus) 0.14 ml (1:4, QCE 35 mg)
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit) 0.14 ml (1:4, QCE 35 mg)
- Southern Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis, bark) 0.07 ml (1:4, QCE 17.5 mg)
Homeopathic Ingredients (per 10 ml):
- Allium cepa 6X (potency)
- Sabadilla 6X
- Histaminum (Histamine dihydrochloride) 7CH
- Lac defloratum (Skimmed cow’s milk) 8CH
- Galphimia glauca 12CH
Distilled Water, Alcohol
Adults: Take 2.5 ml (75 drops) 3 times daily, in a little water, on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you have an immune system disorder or you are taking immunosuppressants. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.