BC-9 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Colitis, Crohn’s Disease
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of the mucous lining of the intestine, especially of the colon. Severe diarrhea, frequent bleeding and bloody stools, abdominal pain, tenesmus, and a development of ulcers characterize this condition.
Crohn’s disease is also a chronic inflammatory bowel disease, usually affecting the ileum and the colon. It is characterized by frequent attacks of diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, nausea, fever, chills, weakness, anorexia, and weight loss.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
This salt is the primary remedy to be used in cases of inflammation and increased temperature. It is advantageous to use Ferrum phosphoricum in the early stage of most acute disorders, and it should be administered at frequent intervals until the inflammatory symptoms subside.
- Symptoms that begin with a violent fever.
- Pain is prevalent when inflammation is constant and is increased by pressure.
Kali muriaticum 3X
This tissue salt is frequently needed, along with Ferrum phosphoricum, in the treatment of inflammatory diseases.
- Intense abdominal pain, sensation as if being cut by knives.
- Slimy, bloody stools.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
- Stool consists of blood.
- Swollen abdomen, and putrid, offensive stools.
- Tongue is dry.
- Prolapsed rectum.
- Tenesmus after stool.
Magnesia phosphorica 3X
This tissue salt has specific influence over muscle tissue and therefore corresponds to all kinds of pains, such as cramping, darting, spasmodic, boring, lightning-like, accompanied by a constrictive feeling. It is primarily an antispasmodic, and hence is curative in cramps and spasms indicative of dysentery.
- Cramping pains, worse bending double.
- Patient is better with warmth, friction, or pressure.
- Constant desire to stool.
- Pains in rectum with every stool.
R1, R4, R4 JUNIOR, R37, R37 JUNIOR, R52Ingredients
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali muriaticum…………………….. 3X
Kali phosphoricum…………………. 3X
Magnesia phosphorica…………….. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80002799