BC-8 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
Calcarea phosphorica is helpful with diarrhea from digestive disturbances, such as in infants from faulty assimilation of food. Also, indicated for diarrhea in teething children.
- Green, slimy, undigested diarrhea.
- Stool is hot, watery, profuse, offensive, noisy and sputtering.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
This salt is needed in cases of inadequate absorption of moisture in the intestines. Indicated in children’s diarrhea.
- Stools of undigested food, brought on by a chill beginning with fever.
- Prolapse of rectum.
- Stools are copious, watery, sudden, painful, often accompanied by vomiting.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
This tissue salt is primarily indicated in cases of diarrhea in nervous patients with fright and other similar emotions as exciting causes.
- Stools have a foul, strong odor; noisy, offensive flatus.
- Occurred by depression and exhaustion of the nerves, with or without pain.
- Prolapsed rectum; rectum burns and feels sore.
- Profuse, painless, imperative stool while eating, with unsatisfied urging.
Kali sulphuricum 3X
- Yellow, slimy, watery, purulent stools; or, black, thin, offensive stools.
- Yellow coating of the tongue, especially at the root.
- Symptoms of cholera and cramps.
Natrum phosphoricum 3X
This tissue salt acts directly on the glandular organs of the intestinal tract. Useful remedy if diarrhea is caused by an excess of acidity. Also, this tissue salt is indicated for young children who suffer from habitual constipation with occasional bouts of diarrhea.
- Stools are sour smelling and white or green from deficient bile.
- Anus is itchy, raw, and sore.
- Creamy, yellow coated tongue.
- Vomiting of sour fluid with curd-like masses.
- Summer diarrhea with lack of digestive power; stools are clay or green color.
- Diarrhea of teething children, often associated with worms.
Natrum sulphuricum 3X
- Watery, dark, bilious stools; only pain is colic and rumbling before stool; gas.
- Patient is worse eating, after rising, moving about, damp weather, humidity.
- Loose, gushing morning stool.
- Wart-like eruptions on arms and inner thighs.
R4, R4 JUNIOR, R37, R37 JUNIOR, R190Ingredients
Calcarea phosphorica……………… 3X
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali phosphoricum…………………. 3X
Kali sulphuricum……………………. 3X
Natrum phosphoricum……………. 3X
Natrum sulphuricum………………. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80003145