BC-6 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Cough, cold, catarrh
Although colds are regarded as trivial everyday ailments, they should not be neglected as they could lead to more serious illness. Coughing is a symptom that occurs during the course of most diseases of the respiratory organs.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- Very useful at the onset of a cold.
- Hard, dry cough with soreness and fever.
- Stuffiness and sneezing.
- Acute, painful, short, tickling cough.
- No expectoration.
- Rattling mucous in the chest, which is worse at night.
Kali muriaticum 3X
- Best remedy for the second stages of a cold.
- Useful for coughs in children.
- Cough is croupy, hard, short, acute, spasmodic; whooping cough.
- Wheezing rales, protruding eyes.
- Thick, milky-white, gray, albuminous phlegm.
- Congested head cold.
Magnesia phosphoria 3X
- Cough is painful, spasmodic with a tendency to persist; whooping cough; coughing fits, paroxysms; worse upon lying down.
- Dry cough in nervous children.
- Lungs are sore from the strain of coughing.
- Coryza alternates between being dry and loose.
- Gushing flow from nostrils.
- Sense of smell is lost or impaired.
Natrum muriaticum 6X
- Cough is dry, short with excess watery secretions; pain in liver with cough.
- Colds are accompanied by watery, transparent, frothy discharges with chilliness and feeling of discomfort.
- Skin is dry.
Natrum sulphuricum 3X
Colds are a cleansing process, ridding the body of non-functional organic matter. This elimination should not be suppressed, but assisted. Natrum sulphuricum is the eliminator of any excess water and thus an indispensable element.
- Profuse greenish mucous; mucopurulent green expectoration – thick, ropy, pus-filled, yellowish-green.
- Chest has an empty feeling with cough.
- Symptoms of soreness and weakness are better pressing upon chest.
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali muriaticum…………………….. 3X
Magnesia phosphorica…………….. 3X
Natrum muriaticum……………….. 3X
Natrum sulphuricum………………. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.