BC-5 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Coryza or catarrh is an inflammation of the mucous membranes with excessive secretions particularly of the air passages of the nose and the trachea. A loss of smell and taste may accompany this situation along with soreness of the throat with bronchial irritation, dull headache, sneezing, and watery discharge.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
This tissue salt should be used in the first stage for any fever or congestive symptoms.
- Circulatory disturbances may be apparent.
- White, frothy expectoration.
- Small bleeding ulcers in nose.
Kali muriaticum 3X
This tissue salt specifically effects the mucous membranes giving rise to catarrh and similar symptoms when amounts are not sufficient.
- Thick, white phlegm.
- Dry coryza.
- Congested head cold with whitish-gray tongue.
- Acute inflammation of the nasopharynx with burning dryness.
- Expelling of mucous from the posterior nares.
- Chronic rhinitis and catarrh with closure of the Eustachian tubes; thick and tenacious secretions.
- Difficulty breathing.
Kali sulphuricum 3X
Tissues are dependent upon Kali sulphuricum for proper internal breathing thus it exerts a beneficial effect on respiration and is indicated in congestive cases.
- Secretions are mostly yellow, slimy, and sticky.
- Watery expectorations which are worse in the evening and in heated rooms.
- Catarrh of the stomach.
Natrum muriaticum 3X
As the water-distributor of cells this salt is crucial for a balanced moisture level.
- Discharges are watery, transparent, and frothy; symptoms are worse with cold and exertion.
- Epistaxis from stooping and coughing.
- Mucous has a salty taste.
- Nose is dry with loss of taste and smell.
- Fever blisters; influenza.
- Frontal sinus inflammation.
R1, R6, R8, R9, R9 JUNIOR, R45, R49, R49 JUNIOR, R96, R183Ingredients
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali muriaticum…………………….. 3X
Kali sulphuricum……………………. 3X
Natrum muriaticum……………….. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80002818