BC-3 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Colic is sharp abdominal pains that result from spasms or obstruction of certain organs or structures, especially the intestines, uterus, or bile ducts. Such pain is attended usually by constipation. BC-3 will effect such symptoms as flatulent colic; colic due to inflammatory conditions, colic in children during teething or due to flatulence or constipation.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
- This tissue salt helps to promote healthy cellular activity. It is an important remedy for children to encourage normal growth and development. This salt is also a constituent in gastric juice and saliva, therefore aids in digestion and assimilation.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- Helpful when there is colic during menstruation, with heat, flushing of face and a quickened pulse.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
- Colic in the hypogastrium, with ineffectual urging to stool.
- Bending double ameliorates patient.
- Abdomen is distended with gas.
Magnesia phosphorica 3X
As the anti-spasmodic biochemic salt, Magnesia phosphorica plays a crucial role in the prevention of colic. A deficiency of this tissue salt results in nerve fibers contracting causing spasms and cramps. This salt is required to ensure rhythmic and coherent movement.
- Helpful for children with flatulent colic who tend to draw up their legs.
- The pain forces patient to bend double.
- Symptoms are better from friction, warmth, and belching of gas.
- Colic in the umbilical region.
- Muscular contractions.
- Remittent colic with cramp-like pain.
- Gallstone colic.
Natrum sulphuricum 3X
- Flatulent colic beginning in the region of the right groin.
- Bilious colic, with a bitter taste in the mouth.
- Grayish or brownish-green coating at the root of the tongue.
- Pain in the abdomen and small of the back, as if bruised.
- There is much flatulence, which is worse when patient is confined.
- Constipation is also involved.
R7, R27, R37, R37 JUNIORIngredients
Calcarea phosphorica……………… 3X
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali phosphoricum…………………. 3X
Magnesia phosphorica…………….. 3X
Natrum sulphuricum………………. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80002503