BC-27 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
This combination of tissue salts will ameliorate the following conditions related to a lack of vitality: symptoms suggestive of impotence, depression of sexual instinct, lassitude, general debility, quick emission followed by trembling weakness, and nervousness.
Calcarea phosphorica 6X
- Languor; weariness.
- Indisposition to work.
- Trembling of limbs.
- Great debility after weakening, acute diseases.
- Painful erections.
- Induration of testicles.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
- Impotence; painful emissions at night without erection.
- Sexual instinct depressed.
- Prostration and visual acuity problems after coitus.
- Nervousness due to sexual excitement with aching in sacrum, sleeplessness, aching in occiput and back, frequent micturition, and despondency.
- Paralysis of any part of the body.
- Great debility with nervousness and irritability.
- Neurasthenia, especially from sexual excess.
Natrum sulphuricum 6X
- Prostration; tired, weary feeling.
- Trembling of the whole body.
Calcarea phosphorica……………… 6X
Kali phosphoricum…………………. 3X
Natrum sulphuricum………………. 6X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80002814