BC-22 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Lymphadenitis is an inflammatory condition of the lymph nodes. The nodes may be enlarged, hard, smooth or irregular, red, and may feel hot.
An abscess is characterized by any cavity containing pus and surrounded by inflamed tissue, formed as a result of suppuration in a localized infection. Healing usually occurs when an abscess is drained or is incised. An internal or deep tissue abscess is usually drained by means of a sinus tract that connects it to the surface. Both abscesses and lymphadenitis may be caused by a bacterial infection.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
This remedy is indicated in diseases with exhaustive discharges, such as abscesses, through its great power on the secretions, in which it acts curatively.
- Lymphatic glandular enlargements.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- This would be one of the first remedies to use for the pain, heat and threatened suppuration of abscesses.
Kali muriaticum 3X
Ideal remedy for the early stages of abscesses and where there is any swelling, but as yet no pus formation. It is the chief remedy in glandular swellings. This salt addresses the symptom of fibrinous and lymph exudations in the interstitial connective tissues that do not become absorbed.
- Enlarged cervical glands.
- Swelling but no pus formation.
This biochemic salt helps abscesses to ripen and to rapidly discharge its contents. It is indicated when suppuration appears.
- Enlarged suppurating glands, especially of the cervical glands.
- Discharges and excretions are offensive.
R1, R21, R60, BIO 87Ingredients
Calcarea phosphorica……………… 3X
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali muriaticum…………………….. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80002774