BC-17 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Hemorrhoids, or piles, are swollen veins around the anus and in the rectum that may protrude from the anus. They are very much like varicose veins; they enlarge and lose their elasticity, resulting in saclike protrusions into the anal canal. They can be caused, and aggravated, by sitting or standing for prolonged periods, lifting heavy objects, straining at bowel movements, as well as by pregnancy, obesity, lack of exercise, liver damage, food allergies, and insufficient consumption of dietary fiber.
Calcarea fluorica 3X
This tissue salt specifically tones relaxed conditions of the veins and muscular fibers. It is an essential constituent of the elastic fibers of the vessels of the connective tissues of the body. When the elastic fibers of the blood vessels suffer a disturbance of the molecules of Calcarea fluorica, such pathological enlargements of blood vessels take place, which make their appearance in such conditions as hemorrhoids, and varicose and enlarged veins.
- Internal and blind piles sometimes accompanied by pain in the back.
- Accompanied by constipation.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids with bright red blood.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
- This remedy is indicated for chronic cases of hemorrhoids in anemic or weakly patients.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- For symptoms of inflammation and bleeding.
- Blood is bright red, with a tendency to coagulate.
- Constipation associated with prolapse, hemorrhoids and aversion to meat diet.
- Disposition to a prolapsed rectum.
Kali muriaticum 3X
- Bleeding hemorrhoids with dark, thick, fibrinous, and clotted blood.
R7, R13, R30, R37, R37 JUNIOR, R42Ingredients
Calcarea fluorica…………………….. 3X
Calcarea phosphorica……………… 3X
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali muriaticum…………………….. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80002759