BC-15 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Menstruation is a normal function within a woman’s body that consists of a periodic discharge of blood and mucous from the uterus. Menstruation occurs normally about every 28 days, varying slightly at longer or shorter intervals, along with a variation of the duration of the flow and the amount of blood lost. The menstrual problems that are addressed by the tissue salts in this combination include such conditions as menorrhagia, abnormally heavy or long menstrual periods; amenorrhea, absence of menses; and dysmenorrhea, painful menstruation.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
This tissue salt is particularly effective for weakness and distress in the uterine region. Calcarea phosphorica is indicated in anemic females and girls at puberty who have scanty flow.
- Menses is too early in young girls and too late in adults.
- Menstruation during lactation.
- Insatiable sexual desire before menses; nymphomania worse before.
- Great weakness and sinking sensation after menses.
- Patient wants to sit constantly; hates to get up and move about.
- Menses accompanied by rheumatic pains.
- Menstruation accompanied by acrid leukorrhea; cold extremities; flushed face; labor-like pains; pains in back.
- Menstruation is too frequent.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- Pain with flushed face and quick pulse, with vomiting of undigested food, sometimes with an acid taste.
- Excessive congestion at monthly periods, with bright red blood.
- Menses every three weeks with pressure in the abdomen and small of the back, and pain on top of head.
- Bearing down sensation.
- Constant dull ovarian pains.
- Menses heavy with too profuse loss of blood.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
- Menses premature and profuse in nervous patients.
- Menses is irregular, scanty; blood is deep red or almost black with offensive odor.
- Colic in nervous, sensitive patients.
- Delayed flow or amenorrhea with depression, lassitude and nervous debility.
- Blood is thin and not coagulating.
- Flow is too scanty and irregular.
- Patient has a yellow-coated tongue.
- Menses accompanied by dull headache; very tired, backaches, and intense sexual desire after menstruation.
- Menstruation accompanied by hysteria.
Kali sulphuricum 3X
- Menses is too late and too scanty, with a feeling of weight and fullness in the abdomen; and headache.
- Yellow tongue.
- Metorrhagia, bearing down in pelvis.
Magnesia phosphorica 3X
- Painful menstruation with colic.
- Pain preceding flow; vaginismus.
- External parts swollen.
- Pains are intermittent; worse on the right side; better with heat.
- Bearing down sensation.
- Spasmodic pains.
- Menses is too early; flow is dark, fibrinous, and stringy.
- Menstrual troubles around menopause.
- Flashes of heat with dizziness.
R10, R20, R28, R75Ingredients
Calcarea phosphorica……………… 3X
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali phosphoricum…………………. 3X
Kali sulphuricum……………………. 3X
Magnesia phosphorica…………….. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children older than 12 years 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80002508