BC-14 Homeopathic medicine – Combination salt 200 tablets (20 g)
Measles, or rubella, is a viral infection that attacks the respiratory tract, eyes, and skin. Although it is typically a childhood disease, adults are also susceptible. Measles are very contagious and is easily spread by coughing and sneezing.
Illness usually sets in between seven and fourteen days after exposure to the virus. The first symptoms include fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose, and red eyes that may be sensitive to light. In four or five days Koplik’s spots (tiny red spots with white centers) appear, beginning on the face and neck, gradually running together and extending down the body.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- This is the first remedy indicated for any fever or inflammation. This tissue salt is specifically indicated for symptoms of inflammatory affection of the chest, eyes, nose, or ears.
Kali muriaticum 3X
- Hoarse cough.
- Glandular swellings.
- Furry tongue, with white or gray deposit.
- After-effects of measles.
- Diarrhea; whitish or light colored, loose stools.
- Deafness from swelling in throat.
Kali sulphuricum 3X
- Rash; peeling of skin.
- Suppressed rash; rash suddenly recedes with harsh and dry stool.
- Returning rash.
R1, R62, BIO 88, R193Ingredients
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali muriaticum…………………….. 3X
Kali sulphuricum……………………. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.Dosage
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.Cautions and warning
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.DIN-HM 80002813