Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
HerbalGem’s complexes are a combination of carefully selected single bud and young shoot extracts, acting in synergy to target a specific health problem.
Each 15 ml contains:
- Betula alba* (White birch – fresh sap) - 12.60 ml
- Equisetum arvense* (Horse tail – young shoots) (1:20) - 0.45 ml
- Betula alba* (White birch – buds) (1:20) - 0.15 ml
- Ribes nigrum* (Black currant – buds) (1:20) - 0.15 ml
- Pinus montana* (Mountain pine – buds) (1:20) - 0.15 ml
- Vitis vinifera* (Grape vine – buds) (1:20) - 0.15 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol (12.5% vol), silicon.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 1 tablespoon per day in the morning (pure or diluted in a glass of water) for 3 weeks or as directed by a health care practitioner. Drink plenty of water. Shake well before use. Keep in cool area once opened.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face, and feet) or are taking other diuretic products, do not use.
- Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.