St. Francis Herb Farm uses certified organic or wildcrafted herbs in our Acidux herbal formula .
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria, flowering top) 0.3 ml (1:4, QCE 75 mg)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, flower) 0.22 ml (1:4, QCE 55 mg)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis, flower) 0.2 ml (1:4, QCE 50 mg)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root) 0.14 ml (1:4, QCE 35 mg)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root and stolon) 0.08 ml (1:4, QCE 20 mg)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome) 0.06 ml (1:1, QCE 60 mg)
Alcohol, Distilled Water, Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerine
Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 3 times daily, in a little water, on an empty stomach. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Duration of Use:
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are breastfeeding; if you have a liver disorder; if you are on blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not take: if you are pregnant; if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance; if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family; if you are sensitive to salicylates.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep away from children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.